Wednesday 20 August 2008

Batman - A Spinning Fanny


As a wee nipper I remember loving the music on this game, especially the title sequence. Surely someone's got to have sampled it? It must be on youtube? Well, kind of. The closest I came, was this crummy but utterly hilarious review of the game. I know, I know, paulisthebest3uk and his Burnley accent is way too distracting to enjoy this lil 8-bit opus . But nothing gets past our Paul, because he's a flippin' genius! ''I like the music on this level'' ofcourse you do. Oh not as good as the normal Nes. I hear you Paul. What was that? ''It's good to play on the bus'' I bet is - I can't begin to explain how happy this makes me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, I still have it at my place in France with an old and bulky first generation Game Boy! Loved it although the Joker was a bit easy to kill in the end :)

Geekly yours