Thursday 9 July 2009

Man Bites Blog Podcast Ep: 09

New episode of the radio show!

Vital signs are good at
Man Bites Blog towers. I've cobbled one helluva show, the perfect companion in this post Jackson world. The usual still applies. So strap yourself in for some insane beats, classic tuneage, and the odd oddity. I'll even throw in meringue from Dominican Republic's finest boy band, psychedelic art rock old and new, n' some jerkin. Download it here or subscribe to it in iTunes. S'ow I roll!

Man Bites Blog Ep:09 Track Listing
  1. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (1981 Home Demo)
  2. Buillion - I Just Wasn't Made For These Times
  3. Miles Benjamin Anthony - Buriedfed
  4. El Perro Del Mar - Glory To The World
  5. High Places - From Stardust To Sentience
  6. Basement Jaxx - Raindrops (Joker & Ginz Remix)
  7. Loop Haunt - Rubber Sun Grenade
  8. Zomby - Float
  9. J Hawk - Tippin On My Dick
  10. Line - Love Lockdown
  11. Skirmish - Who's Dat Boi
  12. Anthony & The Johnson's - Epilepsy Is Dancing
  13. Radiohead - Talk Show Host
  14. Deerhunter - Spring Hall Convert
  15. Omega - Tu Na Pas Mi
  16. Devo - Mongoloid 17: Desi Arnaz - Babalu
  17. Comus - Children Of The Universe
  18. Grouper - Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping
  19. Lucky Dragons - Open Melody
  20. My Robot Friend - Robot High School
  21. Broughton & Casati - The Rage
  22. Addled - Where Am I?

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hi, you tweeted me about the documentary about Russian oligarchs, and i couldnt find a better way to tell it to you than this. Here's the link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3268094681121902785&ei=VIlhSo2uOZHgqQK8rrF_&q=oligarch+russia&hl=en&dur=3

Cheers.