Tuesday 22 April 2008

Flying Lotus Album Launch Bouncy BBQ Dilema

Sorry for the poor scan. Venue EC2 TBC 14th June

FlyLo's album launch conflicts with a good friends party. They are both rilling for my attention, what can I say? I'm torn. In a bid to out do each other Flying Lotus is laying on a BBQ, in a warehouse, with a live band in anticipation of his fourthcoming album Califronia on Warp. That's sure to fuel some sweet Cali Vibes. But Oh wait.. Not only is my friend rolling out a BBQ feat. Sausages from Clive no doubt. In a well executed counterstrike, he's also getting a full size bouncy castle. I think I may just have to go to both.
More info to come on FlyLo's myspace.
In the meanwhile here's a mix he did for The Breezeblock last year, Flylo not my mate :-p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

im up for both dem, lets do fly lo and get crunk after bouncey time and some darn fine sausages!

Anonymous said...

Have you heard the Fly Lo Remix of Shadows of Tomorrow by Madvillain? I just found it on a blog but the link was broken so i couldnt get it :( shadows of tomorrow is a sick tune got a sun ra sample in it from Space Is The Place.

Love.x

Nico said...

I have not, neither have I heard this... Dagnabbit!!

http://rinsefm.blogspot.com/2007/11/kode9-vs-flying-lotus-20th-november.html

Anonymous said...

Yeah i used to have that, its a shame u can't get Rinse Sets off www.Barefiles.com nemore coz rinse cracked down on the, when they started their blog. but ill see if my boy tom has it, ill send it ya if I can

Anonymous said...

PS, check dis

http://grimemixtapes.blogspot.com/

its got soem great stuff on it, especially the TRIM Mixtapes, Soulfood vol1 is amazinand theres loads of wiley, the quality (as allways with wiley) varries a lot, and some trinchy stryder stuff is heavy!

Anonymous said...

...subscribe to this feed. That made me chuckle.