Thursday 6 March 2008

Lazer Sword

 Lando Kal and Bryant are the two halves of Lazer Sword, A San Fransisco hip hop outfit that’s probably shredding up another track right as we speak. They produce re-edits of popular hip hop records and release their own music through b.e.a.r 50 Cent got bit crushed till their laptops fried, and in the case of Lil Wayne's Stuntin In went generic hip hop ditty out came crunked up electronic opus. The LS sound is dirty and bass heavy, it's aggressive but not too vulgar to loose that party vibe. In fact put a track on at your next gathering and ill be dammed if someone doesn’t start to flip out like the kids in Rize, I know I would!



Lil Wayne - Stuntin like my daddys (LazerSword Remix).mp3
Nump feat M.I.A - I got grapes lazer sword fuck yes treemix.mp3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its NUMP not Numps but I love you still.x
Tune is heavy, Ive not heard this one b4!

Nico said...

Leave my typo’s alone Mr Bass. Don’t you know idiosyncrasies are the spice of life? T’is indeed a big big track, some next level sh*t!