Thursday 29 May 2008

Bethan Wood

I was doing my recycling like the good samaritan that I can be on occasion. En route I bumped into Bethan and her car. Clearly she understood that recycling needn't be a chore, and that it could be taken to some other level entirely. I asked if I could take some pictures, I figured that this is the sort of thing Kanye would blog about if he saw it first.  When she is not creating otherwordly vehicles from planet crunk, she fashions jewelry made of wood which you can purchase from her website. 








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her work is seriously incredible!

im so into it!

Nico said...

I know I want a necklace!

Anonymous said...

blatents! Im so on a necklace ting right now!

Anonymous said...

her room looks just the samme
mum

Anonymous said...

hER BED ROOM USED TO LOOK JUST THE SAME!!!!!!!!
WAS THAT RECYCLING????????
mum