Friday 29 August 2008

Man Bites Podcast Episode 6 - Listen here!!

I know its been too long! Alas, here's the next installment, and its fresh. Jam packed full of the tunage, bit of a dub flavour I guess. Lots of bass heavy shit and a few oldies for good measure. Let me know what you think of my selection. It's undergone a wee facelift, and is coming to you in a lush mp4 package. That means if you use iTunes you get chapters and pictures as the music plays. Viel spass...


NB tracklist can be found inside the comment section.

2 comments:

Nico said...

1. The Bug - Skeng ft Killa P & Flowdan
2. Dokkebi Q - Dalstan Imperfection
3. Movado - Weh Dem A Do
4. Bun B - Swang On Em' ft Lupe Fiasco
5. Busta Rhymes - I Got Bass prod. Bangladesh
6. Music Go Music - I Walk Alone
7. Glasvegas - Your Daddys Gone
8. Passion Pit - Sleepy Head
9. Donzelle - Dddanse Luso
10. Les Corps Mince De Francoise - Cool & Bored
11. Silverlink - The Message Is Love ft Jammer & Baddman
12. Venetian Snares - Eurocore MVP
13. Dj Mujava - Township Funk
14. Jah Dan - She Told Me
15. Blaqstarr - Bang Hard
16. Blood Sisters - Ring My Bell
17. Delia Derbyshire - 038 Ziwzih
18. Darkstar - Need You
19. Daniel Haaksman - Haaksman Men Miami
20. Geneva Jacuzzi - Love Caboose
21. Cassie - Me & U (Chopped And Screwed)
22. Diamond Vampires - Hungry Wives
23. Charlie - Spacer Woman
24. Hott City - Feelin' Love

Anonymous said...

heavy podcast again nico!
Darkstar tune is heavyyyyyyyyyyyy
sounds kinda like some future gypsy/belly dance thing to me...

x